IFN offers multiple scholarships for high school graduates, undergraduate, and graduate students pursuing nursing degrees in New Jersey. Click “Apply Online” to learn more about the available opportunities and to apply.
All applicants must be New Jersey residents and must be enrolled (not waiting to hear) in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or masters nursing program located in the State of New Jersey or in a nursing doctoral program or a related field, preferably located in the State of New Jersey. RN’s must be members of the New Jersey State Nurses Association (please provide your member number).
Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, grade point average, and leadership potential. The Institute awards scholarships ranging $500-$1000 annually. Scholarships may be applied toward tuition, books and academic fees only.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
- Resume Required
- A copy of your most recent tax return (with social security number removed or blackened)
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: New Jersey State Nurses Association
Organized for individual professional nurse members through its regions to participate in activities for the advancement of nurses and nursing and to promote the profession as an essential, independent and distinct social service.Website