The Hubertus W. V. Willems Scholarship is one of many funding opportunities available to Black male students through NAACP’s Inspire Initiatives. We offer scholarships to outstanding and qualified students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Through the generosity of our donors, we advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work, and life.
- Be a member of the NAACP. If you are not a member of the NAACP, join today.
- Be Black or African American male.
- Be currently enrolled full-time or accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student for applicable scholarships.
- Possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 system.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in the field(s) of engineering, chemistry, physics, and/or mathematical sciences.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a U.S. resident or citizen.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be Male
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
A civil rights organization dedicated to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons; and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.Website