This scholarship of $1000 will be awarded to a deserving high school senior who plans to attend a vocational or academic college. Must be a current high school senior or a college student living with a documented disability.
If the applicant is a high school student, then he or she should be planning to attend an undergraduate program in a 2 or 4 -year university/College or Technical College in the fall of the academic year following high-school graduation.
To apply for the HPFY Beyond Disability Scholarship, email the following to email@example.com August 15th.
- Personal information, including full name, date of birth, mailing address and phone number.
- Proof of enrollment which can be a enrollment certificate or transcript of your most recent GPA.( The GPA does not affect the selection)
- Medical documents to prove the disability.
- An essay of minimum 500 words that speaks about your personal trials and triumphs in life related to your illness or disability and how that has defined the person you are today.
- Any supporting documents or letters of recommendations from teachers, mentors or advisers that you would like the selection committee to consider.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Health Products For You
Health Products For You is a premium online retailer offering health care products, medical supplies and home care medical equipment. We know firsthand the challenges presented by physical and mental disabilities, not just for the patient but also the carWebsite