About the Hispanic Scholarship Fund
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund offers merit-based awards to students who plan to enroll full time in an accredited U.S. 4 year university in the upcoming academic year.
Requirements for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund
To apply for Hispanic Scholarship Fund opportunities, applicants must:
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA for undergraduate and graduate students and 3.0 GPA for high school students.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, eligible non-citizen or DACA
- Have Hispanic heritage
Application requirements include:
- Must complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid (if available).
- Must include an official transcript.
Who Can Apply to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Program?
Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
- Graduate Students
All majors and graduate fields are accepted, however, there is an emphasis on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors. Scholarship amounts vary from $500 – $5,000, depending on financial need.
Benefits of Being a HSF Scholar
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship, depending on available funds.
- Every year, HSF selects 10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including college prep resources, career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Hispanic Scholarship Fund
To strengthen America by advancing higher education for Hispanic Americans.Website