All scholarship applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need if required by scholarship sponsor (typically determined by FAFSA).
- Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying.
- Students must currently attend a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made. Students transferring schools, the school must also be a HACU-member to be eligible to apply. For the most up-to-date listing of HACU-member institutions, please click here.
All students must have completed their first semester of freshman year at a HACU member institution at the time of applying. High school students are not eligible to apply.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Enrollment certification form
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
A nonprofit organization representing more than 450 colleges and universities committed to Hispanic higher education success in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, and Spain. It has various student programs including internship, scholarships and student professional development.Website