- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest is open to high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; the winner must enroll for classes in the upcoming fall
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA, or demographic criteria.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as the course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
Scholarship winners are randomly selected by computer-generated drawing from among valid entries received at the conclusion of the contest period.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.afsascholarship.org/high-school-contest/