The Heisman High School Scholarship presented by Acceptance Insurance is looking for all types of high-achieving seniors from more than 29,000 public and private high schools within the U.S. We consider young men and women who participate in a wide range of sports as well as school and community activities.
Scholarships range from $1,000 – $10,000
To be eligible for the Heisman High School Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Participate or have participated in grades 9, 10, or 11 in at least one of the sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games, or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- Have participated in volunteer service, community involvement, or leadership within his/her school or community.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Community Service Required