Since 1976 IOKDS awards annual Health Career Scholarships for students studying at the US or Canadian accredited college/university.
Who is eligible?
- Medical and dental students who have completed their first professional year (pre-med students not eligible)
- Pharmacy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, and medical technology students who have completed a minimum of two years of study with preference to those in masters or doctorate degree programs
- Students studying to become registered nurses or nurse practitioners—Associate degree must have completed one year; bachelor or master’s degrees–must have completed two years of study
- Students are eligible for a maximum of three years with good academic standing and annual re-application.
How do I apply?
- From November 1 through March 1, email application requests to: email@example.com for scholarships to begin the following fall semester.
- Completed applications including recommendation letters and transcripts must be snail mailed to IOKDS, Health Careers Scholarship, P.O. Box 1040, Chautauqua, NY 14722
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://iokds.org/scholarships/health-careers-scholarships-2/Email