Basic Scholarship Requirements:
- Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership and campus/community activities
- Applicants must be pursuing a science, technology, engineering or math degree
- Applicants must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must be of Hispanic descent and/or must demonstrate significant leadership or service within the underserved community
- Recipients must be enrolled in a STEM undergraduate or graduate program for the upcoming fall semester, at an accredited 2-yr or 4-yr college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
Scholarship Recipients Will Receive:
- A merit-based scholarship ranging in amounts from $500 to $10,000. Information on the types of available scholarships can be viewed here.
- Listing in the GMiS Scholars press release
The GMiS Scholars Program accepts applicants who are U.S. citizens, U.S. residents, F1 Visa, or DACA status.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Photograph required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: http://www.greatmindsinstem.org/scholarships/scholarshipappinfo