Completing one general online application enters you in the selection process for more than 70 need-based scholarship funds.
These are the materials you’ll need for the application:
- List of awards and volunteer/employment/extracurricular activities
- Academic transcript from most recent semester – high school seniors must include first semester senior year
- An essay about your reasons for your choice of college, chosen course of study, career goals, plans for financing your education, and information on past activities benefiting your community
- Your financial information including family income
We have scholarships that benefit students of many ages, academic abilities and areas of interest, and we hope you’ll take a moment to review which ones you may qualify for. By submitting a general application, we’ll take the information you entered and see which Community Foundation scholarships you qualify for. With one application, you’ll be in the running for the $1+ million we award every year.
- For residents of the following states: Michigan
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required