Good Tidings supports education by providing education grants to high school seniors in need who have dedicated themselves to extraordinary community service projects. Since its inception, we have granted $1,717,000 to over 390 deserving high school seniors. In 1999, the Good Tidings Foundation Community Service Scholarship program started small, with ﬁve recipients receiving $1,000 each. Today, our program awards $100,000 annually to 10 underserved high school seniors at $10,000 each, providing much-needed support to youth who have demonstrated tremendous leadership potential despite their own economic circumstances.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Good Tidings Foundation
Good Tidings Foundation is a non-profit children’s charity that encourages and supports the growth of marginalized youth by creating environments for athletics, artistic activities, education, and wonder.Website