Golden Door Scholars lights the way for undocumented students to invest in their education and to achieve their career goals beyond what they might imagine. Scholarship recipients will receive funding for a four-year degree at Golden Door partner schools. Students who have applied to or are interested in other colleges should also apply. We will support students at non-partner schools on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must have DACA, TPS, or be undocumented, meaning currently not have lawful status in the US
- Applicants must have high financial need
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- Information about leadership and extracurricular activities
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Golden Door
Golden Door Scholars (GDS) is a nonprofit founded in 2013 to invest in education and career access for high-performing undocumented students. In the U.S., nearly 98,000 undocumented students graduate from high school each year. To date, GDS has supported nearly 500 scholars. Currently, the program supports 277 scholars attending schools such Duke University, Emory University, and Wake Forest University. GDS has 189 graduates pursuing graduate degrees or working at companies such as Apple, Google, Red Ventures, Accenture, and more.Website