Applicants to the Girls for Gaming Scholarship must discuss their impact in helping empower and educate girls and young women on the various roles within the gaming industry with the purpose of driving and normalizing gender diversity within gaming.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student or a graduate student attending an accredited college or university during the academic school year OR an early professional working in the gaming industry.
- Must be 21 years or older by February 8th
- Major: Any field / GPA: 3.3 minimum on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants do not need to be US citizens or permanent residents to apply.
- Academic institutions must be accredited by the standard and customary university/college accrediting institution(s) for the country or countries where they operate.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Proof of enrollment