The Geoscience Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, and Accessibility (IDEA) Scholarship program encourages women from under-served communities to pursue an education and career in the Geosciences, or Earth Sciences. The scholarship provides up to $5,000 in awards, annually, typically split between two or more undergraduate students, and matches them with AWG mentors to enhance their careers. It also includes a one-year, sponsored, AWG student membership.
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Association for Women Geoscientists (AWG)
AWG’s mission is to promote the professional growth and advancement of women in the geosciences, to provide educational, technical, and professional information, and to encourage the participation of girls and women in the geosciences.Website