GeneTex believes in accelerating scientific advancement and the notion that the genesis of future discoveries begins with the support of young scientists now. The GeneTex Scholarship Program will award a $2000 (USD) scholarship to students pursuing a STEM undergraduate or graduate degree. The scholarship will be awarded to one student each semester.
Deadlines: December 17, July 16
- Student in good standing and enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Declared STEM major
- Open to international students
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: GeneTex, Inc.
Established in 1997 in San Antonio, Texas by scientists with expertise in clinical oncology, cancer biology, and infectious disease, the companyâ€™s initial focus was breast cancer biology and prognostic marker research. This evolved to incorporate a comprehensive portfolio of immunological reagents used by scientists probing the underlying mechanisms common to many forms of cancer. GeneTexâ€™s catalog has since expanded to offer a broad and diverse selection of antibody products covering a full range of research areas.Website