Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Since 2011, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program has committed $7.4 million in scholarships to 185 diverse student leaders nationwide. Recipients represent 40 home states and 110 undergraduate campuses. Our alumni Scholars are leading and serving throughout the world, attending graduate school and working in careers ranging from medicine, law, education, business, nonprofits, and more.
GE-Regan Foundation Scholarship Information:
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the legacy of Ronald Reagan and his timeless principles of individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy, and national pride.Website