The Frame My Future Scholarship Contest is open all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia including APO/FPO addresses (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories) who are attending a post-high school institution full-time. This could be a community college, an undergraduate college or university, or a graduate school in the U.S.
Participants must submit an original creation expressing what they hope to achieve in their personal and professional life after college.
Creativity counts! We’re looking for 30-second video pitches from success-driven students who are passionate about their future pursuits. Upload your video and entry information for a chance to win one of FIVE $2k College Scholarships.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Church Hill Classics
Church Hill Classics designs diploma frames for universities, colleges, organizations and military branches.Website