The Frame My Future Scholarship Contest is open all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia including APO/FPO addresses (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories) who are attending a post-high school institution full-time for the 2021-2022 academic year. This could be a community college, an undergraduate college or university, or a graduate school in the U.S. Participants must submit an original creation expressing what they hope to achieve in their personal and professional life after college. Entries can be through photography, ink, collage, painting, mixed media, or graphic design work.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Entry in a contest required