• Be in the process of graduating and receiving acceptance to a 4-year New York State college or university. The scholarship will not be awarded until a formal acceptance into the college or university is official.
• Have declared a major in accounting or actively pursuing an accounting major.
• Be a resident of New York State and either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident. An applicant who is not a U.S. citizen or does not have a permanent resident visa is NOT eligible for a scholarship and should not submit this application.
• Be enrolled at or accepted to a New York State college that offers an accounting program(s).
• Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher (based on a four-point system).
• Have completed and filed a FAFSA application and been approved for financial aid. Applicants who have not applied and been approved for financial aid are not eligible for the scholarship and should not submit this application.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants Foundation for Accounting Education
The FAE is the education foundation of the New York State Society of CPAs. It sponsors continuing professional education and accounting scholarships for college accounting students attending New York State colleges or universities.Website