For A Bright Future provides annual scholarships to underrepresented students with outstanding achievement and the drive to pursue higher education in select fields. Students have the opportunity to receive one scholarship a year. They are granted upon assessment of need and university selection. The average award amount is $2,500. The maximum amount is $10,000.
Applicants must be minority high school/college students who reside and study in the United States and come from low-income households and have graduated high school with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Individual scholarship criteria vary.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required