The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program honors student-athletes who demonstrate exceptional academic ability and strong leadership skills in sports, in their schools, and within their communities. Whether you’re the lead scorer or the most spirited team player, we want to hear how you have taken the skills you’ve cultivated in the locker room and used to them create a powerful, positive impact on the lives of others around you. Twenty Foot Locker Scholar Athletes will each receive $20,000 in college scholarship money for their excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities. The scholarship will be awarded in four equal annual payments of $5,000 throughout the winner’s four-year college career.
In order to be eligible for the Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program, the applicant must:
- Be a current high school senior entering a four-year, accredited US college or university;
- Be currently a member (in good standing) of a high school sports team or be involved in after-school sports (e.g. intramurals, martial arts, etc.);
- Have maintained an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher from ninth grade to first semester of 12th grade;
- Be a U.S. citizen or US Permanent Legal Resident.
Foot Locker employees and their immediate family members are ineligible.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Foot Locker Foundation
Founded in 2001, Foot Locker Foundation is the charitable arm of Foot Locker, Inc.Website