We are looking for first generation high school seniors who are underrepresented, need financial assistance and are passionate about furthering their education as a means to help out their family, community and themselves. We want to be able to find, sponsor, and guide leaders who are determined to succeed by all means possible regardless of their struggles, lack of sources and hardships encountered in the community they live in. We want to be part of a students’ support system throughout their college career and guide them to a successful future.
For the Fontana Transport Inc Scholars Program, candidates must be: graduating high school, will pursue a full time undergraduate degree in the United States at any 4-year accredited university by fall and plan to study in any of the following concentrations:
Engineering ( Any field of engineering)
The student applicant does not have to be a U.S. citizen, but they must have a minimum 3.5 weighted GPA and be planning to graduate from a US accredited high school.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required