The FICPA Scholarship Foundation has been providing financial assistance to students aspiring to join the accounting profession.
Applicants should be:
- a full time student (defined as 12 hours undergrad and 9 hours graduate) or part time students (defined as 6 hours undergrad and 3 hours graduate);
- majoring in accounting;
- Attending any college or university in the State of Florida that is a partner with the FICPA Scholarship Foundation; (3) a member of the FICPA;
- a 4th or 5th student in upper-division accounting courses at the time the scholarship is received;
- planning to sit for the CPA exam and be working towards fulfilling the requirements for certification in Florida;
- exhibiting a desire to practice in the field of accounting as opposed to other disciplines and must indicate a desire to work in Florida.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the premier professional organization representing Florida’s Certified Public Accountants. We serve the diverse needs of our members; enhance their competency and professionalism; support professional standards; promote the value of our members and advocate on behalf of the profession.Website