For law students and prospective law students, Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. is excited to offer our annual Excellence in Ethics Scholarship. The first-place scholarship will be awarded to one recipient in the amount of $1,000.00. The second-place winner will be awarded a $500.00 scholarship as well.
In order to qualify for the Excellence in Ethics Scholarship, applicants must:
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or citizen
• Be currently enrolled in or accepted to a US law school
• Submit a completed essay discussing the importance of pro-bono legal work
• Submit a completed application
• Applicants must not have received the same scholarship in a previous year
Any scholarship submissions that do not meet the listed criteria will not be considered. By submitting a completed application you agree to allow your essay to be published on our blog if you are chosen as a winner.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Simmons and Fletcher, P.C.
Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., is a personal injury law firm in Houston, Texas. Since 1979, our experienced christian trial lawyers have provided comprehensive representation to personal injury victims in Texas.Website