Awards $10,000 to 13 ethnic minorities and 13 female college graduates. Available annually to college graduates who will be entering into the first year of their initial postgraduate studies.
The applicant must be seeking admission or have been accepted into a sports administration or related program that will assist in obtaining a career in intercollegiate athletics (athletics administrator, coach, athletic trainer or another career that provides a direct service to intercollegiate athletics) at an academically accredited NCAA member institution.
Applicant must have a GPA of 3.2 and must enroll in an NCAA member institution on a full-time basis.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Application form required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Personal Statement
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Collegiate Athletic Association
The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a member-led organization dedicated to providing a pathway to opportunity for college athletes.Website