Every year, students across the country work hard to make a positive and lasting impact in their communities and beyond. And every year, we award $1.8 million in college scholarships to hundreds of these remarkable young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico.
Equitable will provide 100 $5,000 annual scholarships that will be renewed to award recipients each academic year for four years, for a total of $20,000 per recipient. The company will also award 100 one-time $2,500 scholarships that can help students to underwrite immediate costs associated with higher education such as tuition, books or room and board.
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident living or claiming residency in one of the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Be willing to provide a release to publicize their identities and information about their achievements along with photographs for use in Program promotion/information.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required