The Engineers Foundation of Ohio (EFO) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational foundation closely aligned with the Ohio Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE-OH). Formed to raise the funds for educational programs through the most efficient means possible, EFO has implemented programs for math, science and technological aptitudes of Ohio’s youth. Programs for engineers include development of managerial skills.
Scholarships are offered each year to Ohio’s brightest engineering students. The NSPE Foundation has provided more than $1 million in scholarships over the years. Scholarship amounts vary from $500 – $2,500.
To be eligible for these scholarships, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- be a graduating high school senior (exceptions noted in individual scholarship descriptions);
- have at least a 3.0 (A=4.0) grade point average;
- meet the minimum SAT (Math=600, Reading or Composition=500) or ACT (Math=29, English=25) test scores as set by the National Society of Professional Engineers; &
- be a citizen of the United States and a permanent resident of the State of Ohio.
- Additional criteria is specified for some scholarships.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Ohio
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Counselor's, Principal's, or Professor's Certification, Financial Statement
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Engineers Foundation of Ohio
The educational arm of the Ohio Society of Professional Engineers was formed to create math, science, scholarship and other educational programs for Ohio’s youth and engineering professionals. It seeks to promote engineering as a career to students.Website