The Engebretson Foundation is in the process of seeking a high school senior to receive a one-year $5,000.00 per semester scholarship.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating senior from a United States high school.
- Plan to attend a four year college.
- Be in need of financial assistance in order to attend a four year college.
- Have achieved a score of 28 composite or higher on the ACT exam (or at least 1240 on the SAT).
- Have achieved at least a 3.75 GPA or above and/or top 5% of graduating class.
- Have applied for federal financial aid and have already received back the Student Aid Report that contains your Expected Family Contribution (EFC); see Filing for FAFSA.
- Applicant does not have to be Pell eligible to qualify for the scholarship.
- Students obtaining dual enrollment credits while in high school are still eligible to apply.
- Due to the number of applications received, the Engebretson Foundation will only notify the winning recipient.
To apply for scholarship consideration, please complete the Application for Scholarship and Teacher Recommendation forms and email to [email protected] with your name in the subject line.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.engebretsonfoundation.org/application.htmlEmail
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information