In order to end the dangers of distracted driving, it’s up to each of us to make the commitment to put an end to our own distracting habits. However, like any behavior, you must first admit that you have a problem. For this reason, Bensinger Legal Services is asking students to look forward to end distracted driving.
We want students to put an end to distracted driving habits and are offering a $1,000 scholarship to undergraduate students and high school graduates across the United States.
Students should write an essay of 500 words maximum discussing their most common distractions while driving and how they plan to put an end to those deadly habits.
Open to high school seniors and college students.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required