1 of our scholarships is reserved for STEM students. Students must be currently enrolled in a U.S.-based high school or college. Students graduating from high school must plan to attend college during the fall semester in the same year as the application. Eligible colleges include two-year and four-year universities in the United States. Students who apply must have a minimum GPA of 3.6. Current (unofficial) transcripts must be sent with the application.
High school students who are applying must have a letter of acceptance from the college they intend to attend. A copy of this letter must be included in the application. One letter of reference must be included in the application. This letter must come from one of the following sources: a current or former teacher of the student, or a current or former employer of the student.
Applications are accepted year-round, with quarterly deadlines of April 1st, July 1st, October 1st, and January 1st and must be received within the time frame to be considered eligible to be awarded that quarter. Scholarship awards must be used for the following semester of each year in which they are received.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required