$4,000 four-year scholarships available for children and grandchildren of Elks in good standing. Parent or grandparent must have been an Elk for two years and continue to be a member in good standing. Must be high school senior and apply through the related member’s Elks Lodge. Applications available after September 1 online only, enf.elks.org/leg. Must be submitted online through the website.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.elks.org/secure/elksLogin.cfmEmail
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Elks National Foundation
A nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to providing a better future for America’s youth and building stronger communities. Elks are involved in a wide variety of programs, including scholarships, youth programs, drug education, and veterans services.Website