The Edison Scholars Program recognizes students who want to be makers of tomorrow — the dreamers, inventors, guardians, and pioneers — those who dare to be great.
Each year, Edison International awards $40,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world.
This is a chance for students with big dreams to advance their education and take part in shaping a brighter future.
Here’s the rundown of requirements:
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service territory.
- The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video. Don’t stress, it’s simple.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- For residents of the following states: California
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.edison.com/home/community/edison-scholars.html
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information