In order to be considered for The Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Student must be enrolled in any high school or accredited junior college, college, university, or trade school
- NOTE: High school seniors are eligible to apply if they will be attending any post-secondary school in the summer or fall semesters.
To apply for the scholarship, you must do the following:
1. Provide your full legal name, current address, phone number, e-mail address and name of the institution you are currently attending or will be attending.
2. Type a 500-750 word essay, either as a Microsoft Word attachment or directly in the body of the e-mail, describing your educational career and goals. Explain how you plan to achieve these goals and any adversity that you may face on your journey to success. Please include your degree or major, why you chose to pursue it, and how it will help you to achieve your ultimate goals.
3. In the e-mail subject line, type “Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship Application”
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Essay required