Many drivers are not aware of these startling and very scary facts, especially newer drivers. The essay contest âIn The Driverâs Seatâ seeks to have applicants highlight the importance of being a safe and educated driver. This scholarship seeks to reward six students for his or her submission dealing with the importance of being a safe and educated driver.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in either high school or college. Employees and relatives of National Driving and Traffic School are ineligible. There will be three contest submission dates.Â To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
This contest is open to all students in U.S., Canada, and abroad.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required