Scholarship available to a high school senior or college freshman or sophomore enrolled in a Kansas institution. Applicant may intend to enroll in a junior college, university or trade school in Kansas only. Must be a male and should play or has played Kansas American Legion baseball. Must be an average or a better student scholastically.
- For residents of the following states: Iowa
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Legion Department of Kansas
A veterans’ organization whose mission is to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.Website