The purpose of the Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship is to help you understand the risks of texting while driving.
You must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level. Homeschooled students are also eligible. There is no age limit.
How to apply for the Don’t Text and Drive Scholarship
Complete the application form including a 140-character message about texting while driving. The top 10 applications will be selected as finalists. The finalists will be asked to write a full length 500- to 1,000-word essay about texting while driving.
Click here to apply for another scholarship sponsored by Digital Responsibility!
- Type of institution award is restricted to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is restricted to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is restricted to: trade/technical school
- Type of institution award is restricted to: university
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Digital Responsibility
Digital Responsibility was started by a group of Silicon Valley tech employees who wished to share with young people the personal and public consequences of technology. Technology is part of our daily lives, but we have an obligation to use it and share it responsibly.Website