In an effort to get students committed to the cause of deleting cyberbullying, we are offering the Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award for high school, college and graduate students.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies.
Applicants must answer one of the following questions in a 500-word essay: “”Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?”” and How has cyberbullying personally affected you?””
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Delete Cyberbullying
Our mission is to educate students and parents about cyberbullying and to work toward its eradication.Website