The scholarship will be awarded to a Canadian high school student with a documented disability who is pursuing post-secondary education in the field of study in health care, criminal justice, or community & social services at an accredited Canadian institution for the upcoming academic year. Must submit proof of graduating high school in the upcoming spring, proof of acceptance to an accredited post-secondary institution, and proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- Documented proof of disability
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Disability Credit Canada Inc
Disability Credit Canada’s mission is to help disabled Canadians qualify for Disability Tax Credit & CPP Disability Benefits and then maximize their tax refunds & credits.
We’ve worked with thousands of Canadians suffering from mental and physical disabil