The David Malcolm Scholarship is for students who have overcome obstacles to educational achievement – personal, family, demographic or situational – and require help to continue on the path to success. Eligible applicants are high school seniors or college students who have already shown perseverance in pursuing a college degree. They will clearly show how this scholarship will make a difference in realizing success.
To apply for this $2,500 award, eligible students must submit a 1000-word essay and meet the eligibility requirements detailed below.
To apply for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a high school senior that has already been accepted into an accredited college or university, or a current student enrolled at an accredited college or university full-time.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required