Award for high school seniors residing in Kent County Michigan pursuing undergraduate degrees in construction-related fields at accredited 2 or 4 year college/university/trade schools in Michigan. Must have financial need.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Grand Rapids Community Foundation
Foundation consisting primarily of endowed funds awarding grants to nonprofit organizations and scholarships to individuals residing in the local area.Website