The Daniels Scholarship Program provides the opportunity for motivated students to attend the college of their choice. Daniels Scholars will receive up to $100,000 to be applied at any two- or four-year, nonprofit, accredited college or university in the United States, depending on financial need.
To be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Earn a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 in high school (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required). Super scoring is not accepted.
- Demonstrate financial need – see scholarship page for more information
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Photograph required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Daniels Fund
The Daniels Fund, established by cable television pioneer Bill Daniels, is a private charitable foundation dedicated to making life better for the people of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming through its grants program, scholarship program, and ethics initiative.Website