The Custody X Change Giving Fund awards three scholarships to single parents each year. To apply, you must be a full-time student at an accredited college or university within or outside of the U.S. and have the equivalent of a 3.0 GPA or higher.
To apply, email us at [email protected] with your contact details, and attach the following:
- A 400 to 500 word essay, “How will you use your education to improve your family?”
- Your unofficial college transcript (or your admissions letter, if you’re in your first semester)
The scholarship application window is open all year; each semester’s application window opens right after the previous semester’s deadline.
|Spring||$1000||Dec 31||Jan 31|
|Summer||$500||Apr 30||May 31|
|Fall||$1000||Aug 31||Sep 30|
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Custody X Change
Custody X Change is a powerful tool that helps divorced, separated or single parents create and track professional-quality parenting plans. Since 2005, we have helped tens of thousands of parents worldwide ensure the best possible future for their children.Website