The CURE – Cancer Support Scholarship was created by the Lep Foundation for Youth Education for students diagnosed with cancer (a public charity providing financial assistance to survivors of childhood & adolescent cancers seeking to further their education).
This scholarship will help cover college costs for these individuals who have experienced financial hardship due to overwhelming medical expenses. The scholarship will be awarded to a qualified individual seeking to further their education by attending college. The amount of the scholarship is $5,000.
- Scholarship recipients must furnish a letter of confirmation by a licensed physician as proof of their cancer diagnosis. Please note that this documentation will be required following the award notification and should not be submitted with the application.
- Applicant must be a US citizen residing in the USA.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Lep Foundation for Youth Education
The Lep Foundation for Youth Education was formed in 2009 with the specific mission of providing financial assistance to support disabled students who demonstrate academic success and the motivation to move forward despite their disabilities. In addition, the Foundation was proud to have introduced the Cure Cancer Support Scholarship in 2016 to assist students diagnosed with childhood and adolescent cancers. The Lep Foundation is a non-profit charity with 501c3 tax exempt status (E.I.N. #27-0817346).Website