We are a diverse law firm with a primary focus on personal injury and auto accidents operating out of California. This scholarship is intended to help students with high character, above-average intellect as demonstrated by academic achievement and a commitment to community service. Our scholarship is open to any American citizen, who will be attending a college, university, graduate school, or law school in the United States during the current calendar year. Only students who have a 3.0 GPA or higher may apply for this scholarship.
This $1,000 one-time scholarship award will be sent directly to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Offices of the winner’s college or university and can be used to cover the cost of tuition, fees, housing, and/or books up to the Cost of Attendance. This scholarship is not renewable. Applicants will need to submit an official transcript and one letter of recommendation from an employer or professor/teacher in addition to submitting an essay.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: California
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required