Impact Teen Drivers created the Create Real Impact Contest to ask young people, ages 14-22, to show how they would talk about the number one killer of teens in America.
Young people enter to win cash and prizes by showcasing graphic design, music, video, and creative writing to address reckless and distracted driving and solve the problem. It’s that simple. This unique opportunity allows for a safe and expressive platform to speak out and create real impact.
Create Real Impact Contest Awards are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia or DACA recipients between the ages of 14 and 22 years. Entrants must be enrolled as full-time students in an accredited educational institution (secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university).
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Choose between a Video, Graphic Design, Music, or Creative Writing Submission
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information