To attract and support the next generation of CPAs, the Foundation is offering scholarships to students enrolled at North Carolina community colleges are pursuing an associate degree with the intent to enroll in a four-year program and have the potential to become a CPA.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: NC CPA Foundation Inc.
The Foundation’s primary objectives are to support succession in the profession through scholarships to aid North Carolina college accounting students and encourage excellence in accounting education in North Carolina by providing a monetary award to accompany the Accounting Education Committee’s annual selection of Outstanding Educator.Website