The CollegeBound Last Dollar Grant is a need-based award for Baltimore City public high school graduates whose expected family contribution and financial aid package total less than the cost to attend college. Students who are awarded a CollegeBound Foundation Last Dollar Grant are eligible to receive a grant of up to $3,000 per year, renewable for up to six (6) years of college or the maximum amount of $18,000. These Grants are gift money that does not have to be repaid.
- Must be a graduate of a Baltimore City public high school.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive a Pell Grant.
- If unmet need is greater than $6,000, student must provide documentation detailing how gap will be financed.
- Be accepted to and attend a four-year college/university.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: CollegeBound Foundation
For more than 30 years, the CollegeBound Foundation has helped low-income and first-generation students realize their dreams of a college education. CollegeBound works exclusively in Baltimore City public schools using a nationally-recognized college advising model that has transformed the lives of more than 53,000 students. Today, CollegeBound operates in 21 Baltimore City public high schools, providing full-time college advisors, delivering need-based funding through Last Dollar Grants, and administering a scholarship portfolio close to $3 million.Website