The College JumpStart Scholarship is an annual, merit-based competition — financial need is not considered — that is open to 10th-12th graders, college students, and non-traditional students.
To apply for the College JumpStart Scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
1) High school 10th-12th grader, college student or non-traditional student;
2) U.S. citizen or legal resident;
3) Attend or plan to attend an accredited 2-year, 4-year or vocational / trade school in the U.S.
4) Be committed to using education to better your life and that of your family and/or community.
The College JumpStart Scholarship competition is held every year and the deadline is October 17 and April 15 of each year.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: College JumpStart Scholarship Fund
The College JumpStart Scholarship Fund was founded in 2009 by Susan Lark of the San Francisco Bay Area and is funded through her generosity and corporate donations. All funds are used to support students. It takes many volunteers to make the College JumpStart Scholarship work — from technical and customer support to judging all of our fabulous applications.Website