Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs, The Foundation of the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, Intl. (NBT) is inspiring the next generation of manufacturers, inventors, and entrepreneurs through its summer manufacturing camp and scholarship programs.
- Currently enrolled in or entering a certificate or degree program which leads to a manufacturing career on a full-time basis (12 or more credit hours).
- Have a 2.5 GPA for trade, community, or technical colleges or a 3.0 GPA for universities.
Fall deadline: September 30
Spring deadline: March 31
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Fabricators and Manufacturers Association Foundation
Since 1990, FMA’s foundation, Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs, has awarded scholarships to students majoring in programs that lead to careers in manufacturing. Scholarships are awarded twice a year, in the Spring and in the Fall.Website