At CodeWizardsHQ we believe that the future is built on diversity through equity and access. While we actively work toward implementing hiring practices that are geared toward diversifying our team, we also understand that having access to higher education is a means to broadening a diverse candidate pool for the future STEM workforce.
We have created this scholarship to support youth in the attainment of their dreams.
- High school seniors/incoming college freshman
- 3.5 or higher GPA
- Priority to STEM program applicants
- Aged between 8 and 18 years old
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Video (Optional): A short video, less than 2 minutes, about your need and how can this scholarship help you get ahead.
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.codewizardshq.com/scholarship/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information