About the Coca Cola Scholars Program
The Coca Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 32nd class in 2020, the Foundation has provided over 6,300 Coca Cola Scholars with more than $72 million in educational support.
Coca-Cola Scholars can be found in every corner of the globe, in education and business, nonprofits and the arts, building better machines, creating cures, leading revolutions, dreaming new futures, and researching the past in ways that change our tomorrows.
Eligibility Requirements for the Program
- a current high school or homeschooled student attending a school in the US (or select DoD schools)
- a US Citizen, US National, US Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, Cuban-Haitian Entrant, or Humanitarian Parolee
- receiving a high school diploma during the academic year
- planning to pursue a degree at an accredited US post-secondary institution
How many winners are selected? What’s the prize?
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation sends 150 bright, young innovators, leaders, and game-changers into their lives beyond high school with a head-start toward achieving their goals.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Essay required