About the Coca Cola Scholars Program
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement/ merit-based scholarship open to graduating high school seniors. It recognizes students for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. Since its inception, the Foundation has provided over 6,300 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $72 million in educational support.
All around the world, you can find Coca-Cola scholars building better machines, creating cures, leading revolutions, dreaming new futures, and researching the past in ways that change our tomorrows.
Eligibility requirements for the program
Here are the eligibility requirements that you must meet to be able to apply for the program.
You must be…
- A current high school senior or homeschooled student attending a school in the US (or select DoD schools)
- In one of these citizenship categories
- Planning to receive a high school diploma during the academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited US post-secondary institution
You cannot be a…
- Temporary resident
- Child or grandchild of a current or former Coca-Cola employee
- International student (exception is DoD schools)
- High school graduate
Number of winners and prize information
Coca-Cola selects 150 scholars each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Essay required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Inc.
An independent, nonprofit foundation representing the Company, its bottlers, and their commitment to education.Website